Repairing the distorted sound on YOUR Sinclair 128k ZX Spectrum +3 (Black).
1 in stock (can be backordered)
This is a service offered by PopeyMon to fix the distorted sound on your Sinclair 128k ZX Spectrum +3. The service applies to the Sinclair ZX Spectrum +3 only.
The +3 design was faulty and causes the sound through the TV to be distorted.
This repair service works like this:
- You buy the service from this website, which includes all parts and labour, and the return postage. After checkout, I will send you the address to send your machine to.
- You package up and send me your +3.
- I fix the distorted sound output.
- Optionally, I can perform repairs or other improvement work as requested by you, such as servicing the disk drive (click here). These services cost extra – please see the services I offer below and elsewhere on the webshop.
- I send the disk drive or +3 back to you, carefully packaged and using the return postage that you paid for at checkout.
The costs are:
- £20 to repair the sound on a Sinclair ZX Spectrum +3. As mentioned above, the return postage cost is added at Checkout. The postage to send to me will be met by you.
If you require other services, please ask about those and I can give you a quote. I offer (click the links for more details):
- replacing all electrolytic capacitors on the Spectrum main board
- sourcing and replacing the keyboard membrane on your 16k/48k/+/Toastrack Spectrum
- performing the “composite mod” so that the display is much better and suited to modern TVs
- repairs and improvements to rubber key Spectrum 16k/48k/Spectrum + (Plus) main boards (PCB)
- repairs, improvements and servicing to the Sinclair 128k ZX Spectrum (Grey +2) main board (PCB) plus tape drives and keyboards
- repairs, improvements and servicing to the Sinclair 128k ZX Spectrum +2A/+2B (Black +2) main board (PCB) plus tape drives and keyboards
- repairs, improvements and servicing to the Sinclair 128k ZX Spectrum +3 main board (PCB) plus disk drives and keyboards
When your equipment is with me, I will contact you about any extra work before going ahead.
I also sell games, joysticks, joystick interfaces, power supplies, tape players and leads.
Contact me and I will put together a bundle for you. Please see the article at this link here for more information.