Repairing and refurbishing the keyboard on your Amstrad CPC464.
1 in stock (can be backordered)
This is a service offered by PopeyMon to repair the keyboard on your Amstrad CPC464.
The photo shows a dirty keyboard on top and a repaired keyboard on the bottom.
The keyboard can stop working. It can be caused by dirt, dust, heat, corrosion, physical damage to keys, the backplate, the springs and/or the membrane, or damage to the keyboard ribbon and more.
The keyboard repair service works like this:
- You send me your complete Amstrad or remove the keyboard and send it to me.
- I completely take apart the keyboard and clean it thoroughly, including cleaning every key, the membrane, the backplate and key holder.
- I put the keyboard back together again and put in your Amstrad (if supplied). If you didn’t send the Amstrad, I fully test it in another machine.
- Or optionally, I can perform repairs or other improvement work as requested by you. These services cost extra – please see the services I offer below.
- I send the Amstrad or just the keyboard back to you, carefully packaged.
The costs are:
- £20 to repair and/or refurbish the keyboard on your Amstrad CPC464. Postage costs will be extra.
This service is for repairing the keyboard only.
If you require other services, please ask about those and I can give you a quote.